Terms & Conditions
The term “MDDA” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website whose address is 3841 NE Second Avenue, suite 400, Miami, Florida USA 33137. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. You are bound by such revisions and therefore should periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly disclaim liability for any such inaccuracies or errors, and you release us for liability for any such inaccuracies or errors, all to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, data, images, software, documentation, text and other information contained in this website (collectively, the “Materials”) which material is protected by copyright and may be covered by other restrictions as well. We retain all rights, including copyright, to such Materials owned by or licensed to us.
- We do not warrant that use of the Materials will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with us.
- Without limiting the foregoing, all Materials are provided AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILTIY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Unauthorized use of this website or any Materials may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to this website and we are not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or other sites linked to this website. Your linking to any offsite pages or other websites is at your own risk. We do not endorse, and we have no responsibility for the content, acts or omissions of, the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions, as such laws are applied to agreements entered into, and to be performed entirely within, the State of Florida, between its residents.
Miami, FL 33137
11AM – 8PM
12PM – 6PM
Restaurant hours may vary
Christmas Eve - noon to 6 p.m
Christmas Day - closed
New Year's Eve - noon to 6 p.m
New Year's Day - noon to 6 p.m